Do you need any information about my hot tub?
Yes please have your dealer/salesperson/Seller provide you with the necessary information about your hot tub:
Dimensions (length x width x height
How do you move the hot tub into my Backyard?
During delivery, the hot tub must remain on the spa dolly or spa sled to ensure safety and avoid damage to the tub. You may have to remove any obstacles to allow an unobstructed passage to the installation site.
How will I know if my hot tub will fit?
Check the dimensions of your hot tub in regards to any access points—including perceived obstacles—to the backyard. Please make note of the dimensions of these obstacles and be prepared to remove a gate or portion of the fence, amongst other things. If you are unsure, please contact us with images or video so we make recommendations on delivery.
What happens if I have a deck?
Decks— Consider dimension of installation base (length x width x height) and clearance all around.
- If installed directly on the deck: height of the deck required.
- If installed recessed/sunken into the deck—if applicable: depth of recess required
- If installed under the deck: deck height clearance required.
What are some things to look for, for clear access ?
- Is there a gate? (width x height)
- Hydro meter
- Gas Meter
- A/C Unit
- Any overhangs i.e. roof, eavesdrop, downspouts, etc.
- Trees and overhanging branches, including: flower gardens, planter boxes, posts, etc.
- 90 degree turns—check the measurements at the turn to ensure the spa and dolly will fit through.
- Hills—let us know how many feet up or down the hill i.e.:
- (up) short/steep incline to flat surface, *or* (down) short/steep decline to flat surface.
- Also, are there any angles that will cause the tub to tilt when on the dolly?
- Stairs—number of steps, the width rail-to-rail, and do they go up/down/turn?